Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Random

We are back from a fabulous trip to GA and slowly getting settled back in. Wanted to share a few randoms from the past few days-

Meet the newest addition to our family- Dr. Tippy and Cupcake. I can't help but giggle every single time I look at them because I love the fact that Cgh named them and picked out their clothes...priceless. Dr. Tippy is sporting scrubs just like daddy. Thanks Nana and Papa for their first of many Buildabear experiences!


My little helpers were quietly playing in the kitchen for approximately 30 seconds....they work fast. My mind can only imagine what their little hands will get into when new baby is here and they have more 'spare' time on their hands:)





And just a random adorable picture of my sweetie eating powdered donuts...check out those dimples!!! She is such a silly girl- I am loving every second with her these days!


Little is getting so big!! Pretty soon she will be chatting up a storm with Big...she melts my heart!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment