Monday, June 18, 2012

It takes a REAL man to be a daddy at our house...


We area thankful for Brad. He loves his 4 girls with everything he has an is something to be celebrated.














Fathers day 2012...


The girls led him on a hunt for his gifts:)














We surprised him with a hand painted canvas, Starbucks gift card, and gummy worms. Caroline wanted to make him a banana pie (??) so we are going to try that today.

Caroline answered some questions about her daddy and her answers were spot on and so true. Even at 3 years old she understands what a great man she has for her father:)

Here are just a few of her answers:
My dad likes to wear: scrubs
My dad loves to eat: pizza
My dad is smart because he knows: what God tells him to do
Daddy always tells me: to do right
If he could go on a trip he would go : to the donut store
And he would take: the van
my favorite thing about my dad is: giving him love.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: