Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lately

I have not been as diligent as I have wanted in getting blogs updated. Unfortunately the girls are still passing sick bug germs back and forth so our days are PACKED with lots of tender loving care! Emily is now better...but Caroline is reliving a nasty cold like she had about 2 weeks ago. I am trying to disinfect, Lysol, clean, and take care of the sweeties all day long. But even though we've been cooped up inside for so long I have been taking some pictures and videos. So enjoy!





Thanks Aunt Nik Nik for this big bird puzzle. We love it!!




Trying to get the girls to pose in this Nativity scene that Nana brought us. Emily didn't hide her puzzlement....as usual. This has become her signature face- "what in the world are you doing to me??" She is so good natured though, she rolls with it and enjoys every second.



"

This was honestly the BEST shot I could get of CGH in front of the tree. Really??? And yes, she is shiny. That's lotion all over her face to keep her sensitive little face protected.









Emily LOVES "Izzy-bell"




Sharing some snack on the kitchen floor...who needs bowls? And you wonder why my kids are sick?? I'm ok with this snack technique because #1- no one is crying and #2- they are not hanging on top of me.


Caroline takes such pride in her hair do...lol...NOT! She usually looks like she has been through a hurricane approximately 3 minutes after getting her hair done.


Sweet little Em just smiles and laughs at her crazy sister. We love her regardless!


Artist Caroline G. Hobbs. Thanks Grammy and Grandpa for the art easel and accessories! She has enjoyed painting many pictures, several objects, and her face a few times. She loves it!





Ok, so I tried all day long to get several videos up...and this is the only one that would work!! Agh!!


2 comments: