Monday, November 14, 2011

Let the good times roll!!

This week will be my first week flying solo with my 3 precious girls. The grandparents have all gone home. Brad has been back into the swing of work for the past 2 weeks...and now it's me vs them. I'm officially outnumbered. I'm excited to find our routine and get settled into a "normal". We went to church yesterday morning and although getting out of the house will have to be more carefully executed, I think we had a successful morning away from home. Hannah slept the entire service with us in big church. Everyone was anxious to see her and I was proud to show off our little beauty. Today (Monday) I took the big girls to Mother's Day Out and Hannah and I are relaxing at home together...soaking up a little more sleep that we missed last night;) The big girls were reluctant to go to "school" this morning since it has been a month since the last time they went. Hoping for a good days report when I pick them up at 2 pm.

Here are a few pictures from this past week. I love having the girls piled on top of me MOST of the time...it seems they flock together and usually enjoy sitting ON me if possible. I will take the snuggles while I can get them.

 Emily is falling in love with her baby sister...I knew it would happen:)
 Sweet Hannah baby!

 Caroline with her new Build a Bear "Taffy".
 The Richey girls came to meet Hannah for the first time last week. We had a great time playing and even got a picture with everyone looking (almost!)
 Until next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment