Thursday, December 8, 2011

How do you spell sweet?

H-A-N-N-A-H
I have been playing blog catch up this evening (see the 3 or 4 below for more sweetness) and want to share some of the newest pics of our sweet baby girl. Hannah was 6 weeks old on Tuesday and is growing, learning, and developing more and more each and every day. I have been watching and working hard to get her to smile at me...and I think it happened today! I can't wait to play with her more tomorrow and see if she does even more interaction.

My attempt to catch her smiling...





 And then she was done. Finished with her posing. But I even adore the pictures of her cute little pout.
Just soak up this sweetness...couldn't you just eat her up?? It doesn't get any better than this. Really. It doesn't. I could sit and take pictures of her all day long- oh wait. I do :)

I'm still trying to capture a GOOD picture of all 3 girls together. Quite a task. I know the perfect one will happen...at some point...some how.

No comments:

Post a Comment