Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Juuuuust in case I forget...

Some days are like this in our home...



 










Last week was rough. Brad was working tons, had a trip to Dallas, and was stressed about grand rounds presentation. I was at home, alone, and so tired. It is amazing how God gets you through these "valleys" where for DAYS you feel like it is NEVER going to look better. But then, slowly, things start looking better. Moods change...but so do hearts. My heart was so "tired" last week. But after some reflection, reorganizing, and refreshing time with God, things are looking better this week! I'm so thankful that the Lord knows JUST how much we can handle...and always helps us get through the hard days/weeks/months/years.
 
And I cannot complain for long- just look at these 3:)
 

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment