Thursday, January 26, 2012

They go together like-

Cookies and milk
Peanut butter and jelly
Salt and pepper
Peas and Carrots
Bread and butter























I am so blessed...and I cannot wait until #3 joins in the fun. I often get asked if they are twins...despite OBVIOUS differences, of course they are not...but as close as you can get to it :)
 
*Note: As fabulous as it is to have them side by side all day long it also creates a lot of "sharing" battles that must be solved. My official job title may as well change to referee. But I have the joy of teaching them the correct way in playing together and it makes my heart smile when I see them doing it the right way.
 
This is a video..but you cannot see anything. Just recorded the sound of the 2 girls being silly at bedtime. Emily is a ham...she LOVES to make her big sister laugh. And laugh she did! Caroline is tripping out at Em who is apparently "booty dancing" in her crib across the room and is saying "Do it again!!" Right now I let them play as long as they don't get too rowdy. I imagine one day I will have to go in and regulate...but right now their giggles are music to this mamas soul.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new follower and love your blog! I was reading a few of your past posts and saw where you mentioned middle GA and the Warner Robins area. I live just a couple miles down the road from WR in Macon. I had some friends living in the same apt. complex you mentioned you lived at during 2005...such a small world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kelly! So glad you enjoy reading our crazy adventures in life! It is crazy how small our world is...I bet we know some of the same people. We went to church in Macon and have family and friends there. We are thinking about trying to go back there once my hubbie finishes his training. Thanks for reading!
      PS- Who were your friends that lived in Lenox Park??

      Delete