Monday, April 16, 2012

Saturday is coming too soon...

The lump in my throat has grown larger and larger as I have looked at these precious pictures. The reason: our sweet friends, The Richey's, are moving away this weekend. Although we are more than happy and excited about what the future holds for this wonderful family, we sure are going to miss them. Rachel was truly my first "Little Rock" friend- we met at the library the fall of our first year in LR. We have been such great friends (that sometimes feels like family) ever since. Tuesday morning play dates, girls nights, craft nights, movies, Chick fil a, and Easter egg hunts. SO many fun times.  

Mary Ellen and Caroline were instant friends...and then we had the privilege of adding Emily, Charlotte, and Hannah to our crew of girls. Caroline and Mary Ellen are so different, but so complimentary. I love the fact that Mary Ellen is so cautious, and Caroline is not. I love that ME likes to stay nice and clean and Caroline prefers to be covered in mud. I love that ME likes to be dressed to the 9's and Caroline couldn't care less if she is wearing clothes. I love that ME has straight as a board beautiful blonde hair and Caroline has wild and crazy red hair. They are perfect partners in crime and I can only imagine that they would be inseparable BFF's. I'm so thankful that the Lord brought this sweet family into our lives and helped us through the first 3 years of our family. God knew we needed you and we are so thankful for the memories. I could go on and on but I won't...that lump in my throat may turn into tears if I keep it up ;) The good news is we will be counting the days until they get to come back to LR to visit family. We hope to be included in that visit:)














And these are a few I dug up from the past...they were tiny babies when they met!!





We will miss you Richey Family:)

No comments:

Post a Comment