Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sew fun

I've dreamed of one day learning to sew and creating things for my girlies to wear. I finally attempted this week! I borrowed a sweet friends machine to see if I even enjoyed it/could figure it out.


I probably spent 2 hours learning how to properly thread a bobbin and a needle...but after manual reading and YouTube watching I figured it out:)

I have really enjoyed it so far and may attempt something with a pattern next. I simply wanted to see if I could create something...and I did!









It helps that I have the most adorable models...they make anything look good;)

I even made Allie some pants out of my practice scraps. "Miss Amy" insisted Allie should have something new.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I enjoy sewing, but I'm not that great at it.

    ReplyDelete