Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 8th

We had a great Saturday a a family! Brad took the big girls hiking at Pinnacle park followed by a lunch date at chick fil a. I got to spend some qt time with Hannah...it blows my mind how easy it is with just one. It was refreshing.





-


After long naps we got up and decided we would go out for Mexican food and then drive through and look at some Christmas lights. The girls did a great job despite 2 late nights out in a row. Caroline kept asking if they would have baby Jesus and the nativity at the lights...I held my breath and prayed they would...and they did. In the midst of Santa, frosty, and lots of elves we saw the REAL meaning of Christmas. Hannah loved the lights. Caroline loved the lights. Emily could not have cared less and was worried about the DVD and music selection the entire time. Oh terrible twos. I don't enjoy them...a few more months with Em, then with Hannah...but then I can't wait to bid the 2's GOODBYE!!!











Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fun weekend! When Emily has her hair up like that, she looks so much like you did around that age:)

    ReplyDelete