Friday, April 16, 2010

Maybe it's the yellow...

but today I saw my little Caroline and thought she looked a bit like me! Every now and then I'll see a glimpse of me in her...but usually all we hear is that she looks like her daddy. And the mystery of the minamalist hair do is solved...her mommy was a baldy until she got older too.

See if you agree...this is probably about the same age, but my mom may know better how old I was in that picture.


Or it could just be the yellow dresses we have on. Either way, I'm still in love...Caroline is the most beautiful Caroline I know- inside and out!



2 comments:

  1. I definitely see it. Such sweet pics of both of you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally see it...and it isn't just the yellow!!! Love you and miss you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete