Sunday, June 28, 2009

Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Daddy got to play some too!




LOVED the slide!!





















After her Sunday morning nap















This morning we went back to the same church we have been visiting. We really love the music and could see ourselves ending up there, but we also know we should probably give a few more places a try and see where God leads us. It is full of young couples with children and reminds us a lot of Ingleside, just a bit larger! Something like 6,000 people flow through this church on an average Sunday morning. It is nice though- very worshipful environment. AND we have YET to get pages from the nursery!! Caroline enjoyed her 2nd day at the nursery and this was the comment I received after the service "she's a busy little one isn't she??" and I just laughed and said, "uh huh" thinking, I have to wrangle this "busy" one all day long! But I think she was pretty good- if she has a bottle, you can't go wrong! We got up around 8:00 this morning and I decided that it would probably be best to go to the 9:00 service to stay as close to her sleeping schedule as we possibly could. We rushed around getting presentable and ran out the door and made it with 3 minutes to spare. After it was over and we picked CGH up from the nursery I realized that I had forgotten to even put little bloomers on Caroline's behind...she was bottomless! Her dress was long and poofy though, so hopefully no one got diaper-mooned! :) Oh, where has my brain gone??



We decided to go out to a nearby park this afternoon between Caroline's naps because it was ONLY about 94 degrees out...instead of the 104 degrees that it has been the past few days! We hopped in the car, drove a few blocks and found this playground. It was Caroline's first experience...and I think it was a hit! She enjoyed the swings but I think her favorite was going down the slide with daddy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment