Monday, January 10, 2011

I probably laughed more this morning as I got the girls ready to play in the snow than I have in a long time. Hopefully these bring some giggles your way too.
Getting dressed up to go out in the snow is tough for one. And extremely hard with 2 little ones in tow. I had envisioned a priceless photo shoot with both my girls (Emily's 1st snow) outside looking like snow angels enjoying the snow. Well, it didn't really turn out like I had hoped. LOL.
We waited until Emily woke up from her nap to venture out in the snow. We had all their clothing piled up in the living room waiting to be adorned as soon as she woke up. I guess Emily's stack of clothes to put on was a little too much...lol....she couldn't even sit once she was dressed. Oh I died laughing. Sweet little thing was still in her sleepy stupor as I bundled her for dear life, then I set her down to get my coat on....and this is what happened.
Sweet Emily toppled over. I died laughing, and she got so tickled because I was laughing so hard. Notice the smile behind the passy:)

Tessa:Quick Caroline! Check her pulse...is she alright?? Bahahahhaha!!!
Caroline: Well, let me see....I will take a listen.

Caroline: Yes mom, she's breathing. I think she's going to make it. Let's go play.

Emily: Thanks for saving me sis. Love you forever.
So then we went outside for maybe 10 minutes max. It was cold. They have had colds. Emily couldn't really move.
So this shot is out of sorts...its when we came inside and Caroline discovered you could eat snow.

Caroline took her gloves off and wanted to use her bare hands!! She finally put her mittens back on. Smart girl.


Poor little Emily. Sorry Baby. Next snow will be much more fashionable:)

Caroline has LOVED going through our basket of hats, gloves, scarves and winter stuff. Here are some of the shots caught during their dress up time.





Caroline in her "ear puffs"



So my fantasy snow photo op didn't happen. But we had fun. And I got a pretty good laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment